Hello to our Lyn-Way family. We reopened on Tuesday, June 2, 2020. Going forward, we will be open Tuesday-Saturday from 8 AM to 8 PM, though these hours are subject to change. Currently, we are closed Sunday and Monday. You can still call in your orders and pick them up at our take-out door. The take-out area is located on the 8th St. side of the building.
We are excited to be reopening but must follow strict guidelines. They are listed below along with measures we must take to ensure social distancing and safety for both our staff and customers. We respectfully ask all our customers to follow the relevant guidelines.
1. Please have only 1 person from your party enter the building to check in with our host/hostess. They will let you know if we have seating availability or if we will need to get your phone number and name so that we can call you when seats become available. This eliminates crowding in our lobby or doorways and also promotes social distancing. After you have been called, you will be seated by our host/hostess. Our seating arrangements will be posted and we will follow these guidelines to promote social distancing.
2. All of our booths and tables are set 6 feet apart to promote social distancing.
3. All of our staff will be wearing masks to protect you and our staff. Employees are required to wash hands and use hand sanitizer frequently.
4. All our table tops, seats, high chairs, and door knobs are thoroughly sanitized between each seating.
5. If you are sick or have even the slightest symptoms of illness, we ask that you do not come in to the restaurant for dine-in. Instead we ask that you call in your order for carry-out and pick it up at our take-out door on the 8th St. side of the building. The call-ahead take-out number is 419-281-8911. Please do not use the front entrance for making or picking up a take-out order. This eliminates extra traffic and back-up in our lobby.
We are excited to be reopening and happy to see you all. Please rest assured we are doing everything we can to keep you safe and our employees safe. Thank you all for your patience and cooperation..
Lyn-Way Restaurant has recently placed exceptionally well in the Ashland Times-Gazette's "Best of the Best" competition. Lyn-Way was awarded first place in the following categories: Best Local Restaurant, Best Pie, and Best Desserts. Lyn-Way also received a second place award for Best Lunch Specials. In addition to great food, Lyn-Way also offers fun activities like the monthly Cruise-Ins where customers can show off their classic automobiles. Lyn-Way is a cozy family-owned place to come, relax, and enjoy a home cooked meal, but most importantly it is a place to meet and make friends while having fun.
Pies have always been an important part of our menu. Our pies have made a name for themselves within our community, and we take great pride in this. Lyn-Way pies are freshly made from scratch with care everyday. We offer many different types of pie from fruit to cream. Come in and enjoy a piece of our tasty pie!